Germania – Guten Morgen Keramik 2017
Germania / Germany
Guten Morgen Keramik!
2-3-4 giugno 2017
Il programma di Buongiorno Ceramica 2017 in Germania.
The programme of Guten Morgen Keramik 2017 in Germany.
City of Rheinsberg
- Ceramic Dialogues – exhibition of works from a symposium with 16 pottery experts as well as graduates of the Kunst- und Design Hochschule Burg Giebichenstein
- Exhibition of “Teegesellschaften” – 40 pottery experts from five countries show their tea dishes, objects, pictures
- Permanent exhibition “Der Kanne neue Kleider” – European ceramists design the surface of the famous Rheinsberg teapot from the Carstens manufactory (140 teapots from 100 ceramists)
- Exhibition – “100 most beautiful cups”, unique pieces from highly reputated ceramists in Europe
- “Open studio” – ceramist Karl Fulle and porcelain artist Hendrik Schink invite visitors to their studio
- The pottery trail – guided city tours to historical and modern sites of pottery production
- The private ceramics museum presents historical ceramics of Rheinsberg
- In addition to the sale of the Carstens pottery, the ceramic house offers a wide range of current artistic and craftsmanship by more than 80 ceramists in Europe.
- Visit to the two Rheinsberg ceramics manufactories
- Demonstration of films on the technique of potters from all over the world
- Pottery for children and adults